ImPACT Version 4
Administration and Interpretation Manual
[Download PDF Version of the Manual]
Specific requirements regarding test environment should be followed to prevent distractions and interruptions. Administration is guided by the software and assumes sixth grade reading level. Test takers’ performance can be affected by distraction or engaging in other activities while attempting to take the test. Therefore, we recommend the following:
- The physical environment should be quiet and free of noise.
- All mobile phones, music players, and other electronic devices should be turned off.
- The test taker should not be engaging in another activity or conversing with others.
- Seating arrangements should allow the test taker to sit comfortably with at least 1 seat between test takers when being administered in a group setting.
- Ideally, the test should be administered in an area limiting glare on the screen. Testing outdoors in direct sunlight is not recommended due potential issues with glare.
Note: It is recommended that test takers are well-rested and do not complete testing immediately after vigorous exercise as this may affect test results.
Not the solution you are looking for?
Please check other articles or open a support ticket.