Pros of ClearEdge DANA:
- Can be used to detect cognitive disorders and general health through questionnaires
- Can track general cognitive efficiency over time
- Incorporates a balance measure
Cons of ClearEdge DANA:
- Is not FDA cleared for managing concussions but rather as a general cognitive tool
- Not designed to manage head injuries
- Normative data based primarily on military sample
- Limited research and mostly on military sample
- Takes two administrators for balance testing
What is ClearEdge DANA?
ClearEdge DANA is a cognitive test used by physicians for the assessment of cognitive function through the measurement of reaction time, impulsivity, attention, and memory.
Is ClearEdge DANA FDA cleared?
ClearEdge DANA is not FDA cleared for assessing concussions. Here’s a list of FDA products cleared for assessing head injuries.
Before making any decisions, read through the Buyer’s Guide for 8 questions you should be asking before choosing a concussion assessment tool.